Ohayo! Watashi wa Boyet-desu. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

So this is another (I forgot how many times) effort to chronicle my life. I was quite satisfied with Tabulas for years (because there are not so many readers and the entry editor is so user-friendly) but after the mysterious effacement of my blog there, I’m starting from scratch again, but now, here in my new home. I don’t want to sound cheesy but http://www.boyetus.tabulas.com was my life until someone sabotaged the whole damn account.

I don’t have a suspect yet but I swear I’m gonna find who’s responsible for that shit.

To the one who deleted my good old site, whoever you are, if you’re reading this right now… fuck you.

And no, I’m not Japanese. Daijobu.


I’m still trying to comprehend the new control panel in front of me right now which I’m not familiar with. I wish I could recover all my entries from my previous blog and paste `em here but I don’t have the particular back-up copies. Oh well, that’s the hitch of writing directly to the entry editor.

Very lame.


After creating an amp-feedback-effect using oboes; flutes; and sine waves for my monster-lead-patch last night, I went straight down to my semi-reeking bed and tried to sleep because I promised myself to be in the office as early as I could. But sunbeams were starting to greet me hi. It was 6 A.M.

I was already capturing the comfort of my cot despite being defenseless from the bleak morning mist when I heard something disturbing from a unit in the building beside my little wooden igloo.

Someone was playing drums (so how the hell could I sleep with that loud annoying groove-less noise?!).

And who’s stupid enough to play “tug-tug-pak-til-eternity” at 6 A.M.?!

Good morning Boyetus and good luck!


I woke up at 12 noon. My obsessive-compulsiveness made me rearrange some furniture before leaving for work.

I checked in the office (which is a 7 Peso jeepney ride away from my house) at 4:30 P.M. Four hours after the OC-ness shit.

Arriving “late” is not considered… err… late, because our department is privileged of a flexi time anytime system: tardiness is based on your completion of 90 hours of work per cut-off whatever time you log in and out and so lucky me.


Now I’m still here in my workplace and it’s 4:30 A.M. Friday. So as my supervisor who’s currently snoring.

Overnights suck when you have no one to talk to.

I’m done with my workload for today (I had all night to do it)  and I already got permission not to report later. I’m expecting a long weekend baby.

Well, so much for this crap.  I’m just trying to add a post.

Now, how do I publish this shit?



Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s